A new homes in Airdrie's Upper West Side
Register Now For Early VIP Access
A BREATH OF FRESH AIR
Find space to foster new relationships and create memories with those that matter most, in a community where Growing Together comes naturally. Located in the heart of the Community Hub, our exclusive Homeowners Association offers invigorating amenities where wellness meets sustainability.
- 8000 sq.ft. Amenity Building
- Water Features: Pools, Hot Tub, etc.
- Open-Air Sports Court
- Private Change Room/Facility
- Enclosed Tot Lot
- Private Green Space (HOA exclusive access)
- Outdoor Lounge Area
- Pickle Ball Courts
- Gathering Hub
- Community Playground
location & neighborhood
AIRDRIE WELCOMES YOU
Read More about Airdrie:
Read more: www.unlockthepast.ca/Airdrie
This naturally landscaped pond provides water for the community’s greenery, and you can hike around the edges of it on your way yo pick fruit.
5 km. of recreational pathways
Walk, bike, explore with your dog- these scenic pathways are multipurpose and offer some of the best views in the community
tranportation & access
The modes of transportation chart illustrates residents’ most popular choices when it comes to getting around the area.
- 15 minutes to Calgary International Airport, one of Canada’s busiest airports handling more than 12 million passengers and 134,000 tonnes of cargo annually.
- Air shipments reach most major US cities in less than four hours.
- Non-stop passenger service to over 50 destinations around the globe.
- The Airdrie AirPark, located two kilometres (1.2 miles) east of the city, is poised for growth. With a 5,000 ft runway, the airport currently accommodates a variety of corporate and recreational aircraft.
- The Queen Elizabeth II Highway, one of the most heavily-used highways in Canada (55,000 vehicles per day), passes right by Airdrie (north/south).
- Airdrie is on the CANAMEX Highway linking Alaska to Mexico.
- Five minutes to Stoney Trail, Calgary’s Ring Road (ten kilometres/six miles).
- Easy access to the Trans-Canada Highway.
- 24-hour US-Canada border crossing is available at Coutts/Sweetgrass, 340 kilometres (220 miles) south of Airdrie.
- Alberta is known for its excellent road conditions and fast-moving traffic.
- Truck shipments reach most major US cities in less than two days.
- Access to Canadian National and Canadian Pacific rail services.
- Intermodal auto and trainload facilities are available in Calgary (35 km / 22 mi), servicing every major city in North America.
- Airdrie is 30 km from CN’s new 680-acre Calgary Logistics Park located just north of Calgary.
- Airdrie is located along the Calgary-Edmonton north/south line of the Canadian Pacific Railway. However, access is currently unavailable in Airdrie. A privately owned spur line is located in Crossfield, 15 km (10 mi) north of Airdrie.
- Port access to the Pacific Rim from Airdrie is available through the Ports of Vancouver and Prince Rupert, which are accessible by truck in 12 to 20 hours, respectively, or by rail.
Features & Amenities
ARCHITECTURE AND DESIGN
There’s something about traditional farmhouses that seems so cozy and welcoming. Now combine that with a modern sensibility and you have the design aesthetic of Wildflower’s homes.
Wildflower is currently offering three farm-inspired elevation styles: Modern, Rustic, and Traditional.
The architecture accentuates the theme of Wildflower, bringing to life the values of back to roots, green living and rustic charm.
inspiring a green lifestyle
FLOOR PLAN & PRICING
Register now to receive first access to floor plans, pricing and day-one incentives!
Register Now For Early VIP Access
About Minto Communities
Minto Communities has successfully built a fully integrated real estate company offering new homes and condos, rentals, furnished suites, property and investment management.
With expertise in home building, construction, property and investment management, they’ve built over 95,800 homes, manage 14,600 rental units and carry 2.4 million square feet of commercial space.