COMING SOON TO YONGE STREET & YORK MILLS
by Gupta Group
Register Now For Early VIP Access
THE FIRST NEW CONDOMINIUM IN HOGGS HOLLOW IN OVER 20 YEARS
This is the area’s first new condominium development in 20 years. The newest addition to the Yonge St. and York Mills skyline are these two stunning structures, which stand 28 and 14 storeys tall. Enjoy premium amenities such as an outdoor swimming pool, rooftop patio, party area, and numerous individual golf simulator pods while living in beautifully constructed spacious apartments with oversized balconies.
lOCATION & NEIGHBORHOOD
PERFECTLY LOCATED ON YONGE ST AT YORK MILLS STATION
Perfectly situated within Hoggs Hollow, close to some of Toronto’s most desirable neighbourhoods, including Bedford Park, Bayview Village, Lawrence Park, Willowdale, and the Bridle Path. Enjoy a plethora of parks, trails, and leisure activities, such as the Don Valley Golf Course, Toronto Cricket, Skating and Curling Club, and nearby tennis courts, as well as diverse culture and entertainment, all within minutes.
TRANSPORTATION AND ACCESS
PERFECTLY CONNECTED TO NORTH YORK & DOWNTOWN TORONTO
With direct access to York Mills station and just seconds from HWY 401, connecting to anywhere in the city has never been easier. Shoppers will delight in a world of retail and dining options, including popular malls such as the Yonge Sheppard Centre, Bayview Village, Yorkdale, and Fairview.
Connect to the celebration of community, arts, and culture at North York’s Mel Lastman Square and the Meridian Arts Centre, home to world class music and theatre. Plus, living just steps to the Yonge-University subway line gets you downtown to an entire other world of possibilities.
- Located in the Bedford Park-Nortown neighbourhood in Toronto
- Direct access to York Mills Station
- Steps to the Yonge-University subway line
- Seconds from HWY 401
- Easy access to HWY 401/404/DVP
- Directly across from York Mills Centre
- Step to the Don Valley Golf Course and Toronto’s most pristine urban parks
- World of retail and dining options
- Popular malls such as the Yonge Sheppard Centre, Bayview Village, Yorkdale, and Fairview
- North York’s Mel Lastman Square
- The Meridian Arts Centre – home to world class music and theatre
- Nearby parks include York Mills Valley Park, Yonge Boulevard Parkette and Gwendolen Park
- Nearby schools include Computer Technology Institute Head Office, TriOS Training Centres Limited and Warrior Spirit Martial Arts
FEATURE AND AMENITIES
PERFECTLY DESIGNED TO YOUR MODERN URBAN LIFESTYLE
Rising 28 and 14 storeys high, these towers are the newest icon to adore the Yonge and York Mills skyline. Live in thoughtfully designed and spacious suites with oversized balconies, enjoy the convenience of retail at the base, and experience premium amenities such as an outdoor swimming pool, rooftop terrace, party room, and multiple individual golf simulator pods.